St. Thomas Street
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Tyne & Wear
AIRWELL was originally founded in 1947 and the Group has a worldwide presence. Via its network of sales outlets, AIRWELL is dedicated to the design, manufacture and marketing of air conditioning systems adapted to the most demanding markets. Thanks to our continuous development programmes, we offer one of the broadest ranges of products available, for meeting the needs of today's residential, tertiary and industrial sectors.
Airwell Production Factories
With its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities benefitting from the most up-to-date production methods, AIRWELL has 5 production sites throughout the world with a total annual capacity of over 1,700,00 units.
To meet ever-changing market demands, we have structured our design and manufacturing systems around each manufacturing site's specialisation.
R & D
On each production site, our R & D teams are committed on a daily basis to offering you increasingly reliable products, acknowledged as being highly competitive. In France, in order to adapt our products to specific requirements or to meet building specifications, we have created an Applications Centre devoted to product customisation:
- Exchanger treatment for salty environments or acidic surroundings,
- Transformation of helicoidal condensers into centrifugal condensers,
- Tropicalised units,
- Units operating on a 60 Hz power supply,
- Specific regulation on chilled water units,
- Fitting valves to chilled water units,
- Electrical transformations on appliances.
In 2004, the regrouping of our After Sales and Spares functions was the subject of a radical reorganisation.
By the end of 2004, we had made major progress and, throughout 2005, worked even harder to achieve our 3 key objectives in terms of After Sales improvements:
1) Continuing the in-depth work on improving the department's structure and operations:
- closer client contact, by further expansions of our team of Regional Technical Inspectors (RTI's). Their role is to work on your side to provide you with real-time support and expertise and to be our interface between the field and our technical platform.
- Setting up additional Technical Centres, and thereby further strengthening our regional coverage and, consequently, the quality of service provided.
2) Providing you with tangible competitive advantages in terms of service to enable you to consolidate and build on your position in an increasingly competitive market: optimising and setting up new Client and Technical Centre training sessions.
3) Improving procedures and technical support materials. In addition to the dedicated Technical Hotline, we are making major efforts to improve the quality of the information , to perfect product traceability, to reduce response times and to deliver spares within 48hours (subject to stock availability).
In 2005, we paid particular attention to the quality of our Technical Support Materials.
Reactivity, flexibility, local presence ... in 2005, the vocation of AIRWELL's logistics function was to guarantee an irreproachable service quality to you, in line with your expectations.
To achieve this:
- A dedicated contact person will be in charge of managing your entire order process
- We have selected the best professionals to optimise our logistics chain (stock management, chain distribution ...)
- We have created consultable feedback systems allowing you to follow the progress of your orders and deliveries in real-time.
- Handling anomalies and disputes within 5 days following the occurrence.
- Providing efficient and up-to-date feedback.
- Being proactive on events and keeping you informed.
- Identifying each malfunction and finding the appropriate solution.