Manufacturers, ACS Training Centres and Training Colleges offer many courses for the professional Plumber & Installer, Gas Safe Registered Operative, OFTEC Technician, HETAS Engineer, Central Heating Engineer etc who wishes to re-take or extend his range of competent person category holding.
If you are looking to take ACS Natural Gas or liquid petroleum gas (LPG) within the Domestic, Commercial or Catering sectors, your OFTEC for Oil, Solid Fuel, Part L - Energy Efficiency, Part P - Electrical, Unvented Hot Water Systems, Water Regulation compliance, Solar Panels, Renewables, Electrics Part P etc. you are in the right place.
If you require product training or Continuing Professional Developement (CPD), training on site, at a manufacturers factory or head office, at a local venue chosen by the training provider, want to take e learning courses or require product training DVD's or CD's click on one of the above icons.

Frequently Asked Questions in Training

Frequently Asked Questions in Training are shown below. Select a question to read more about, or click back to return to the Training category.
What training do I need to be a Chimney Sweep? 
Chimney sweeps clean the chimneys of open fires, and the flues for other heating systems and cooking appliances, to reduce the risks of chimney fires and the emission of dangerous fumes. They may also have technical expertise in the safe operation and ... [ read more ]
Building Regulations, Self Certification & Compliance 
Building Regulations - Part L - Conversion of Fuel & Power in Dwellings. Part L of the building regulations came into effect in April 2005, Oil was classified as an exception. However, from April 2007 all oil fired boilers installed in existing dwellings ... [ read more ]
What are National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ’s)? 
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) are a recognition of an individuals ability in the workplace. They are based on the competences required for employment, which have been determined by the industry, these competences are known as National Standards [ read more ]
What are Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ)? 
SVQs are primarily designed for the workplace, but can be studied at College (where simulated workplace environments have been established), or by a mix of College attendance and workplace training. [ read more ]
What training do I need to be a Gas Service Technician? 
Gas service technicians, also known as gas servicing fitters, work in customers’ homes and businesses, installing, servicing and repairing gas appliances and systems. They also test controls and safety devices to make sure they are working correctly, and ... [ read more ]
What training do I need to be a Heating and Ventilation Fitter? 
Heating and ventilation fitters install heating, ventilation, air conditioning and extraction systems in all types of domestic, industrial and commercial buildings including homes, factories, hospitals, offices and shops. They install systems in new ... [ read more ]
What training do I need to be a Plumber? 
Plumbers install, maintain and repair hot and cold water supplies, and sanitation and waste disposal systems in domestic, industrial and commercial premises. They also work with oil, gas and solid fuel appliances, and central heating systems. Some jobs ... [ read more ]
^ Back to Top | Home | Copyright © 2017 Goto Online Ltd | Web Design | Advertising | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions | Links | Contact
Valid CSS
| ^ Back to Top |