Frequently Asked Questions about Gas...
Accepted Certificates of competence for Gas Registration
CORGI will only accept Certificates of Competence that have been issued ... [ read more... ]
What can be done to reduce the noise nuisance caused by wind blowing ...
There is little in the way of general advice that can be offered on ... [ read more... ]
 [ 2 More FAQs relating to Gas... ]
Approved Document J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems (2002 edition) 
This edition of Approved Document J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems, replaces the previous edition. [ read more ]
BFCMA Blue Guide 
The BLUE guide gives guidance on choosing and using flues and chimneys for domestic gas burning appliances. [ read more ]
Danger - carbon monoxide poisoning 
Heating and cooking appliances fuelled by coal, smokeless fuels, wood and oil can be just as likely as gas appliances to cause carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning if they are poorly installed, faulty or incorrectly used. CO poisoning is mostly caused by ... [ read more ]
Gas and Oil Central Heating Boilers: Advice to Householders 
Important Information about changes to Building Regulations. From 1 April 2005, all new gas boilers fitted in England and Wales must be high-efficiency condensing boilers. This change will not apply to oil-fired central-heating boilers until 1 April 2007. ... [ read more ]
Is there special guidance for installing gas heating appliances in buildings of timber frame construction? 
The guidance in Approved Document J, if followed, will enable a gas appliance installation to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations. However, "IGE/UP7 Gas installations in timber frame buildings" published by the Institution of Gas Engineers ... [ read more ]
^ Back to Top | Home | Copyright © 2017 Goto Online Ltd | Web Design | Advertising | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions | Links | Contact
Valid CSS
| ^ Back to Top |